20 years old. Going through life with the Lord. Struggles and Joys written.

Saturday, 19 September 2015

My thought train (choo choo)

I am currently sitting by the River Thames :) (Mmmmm dreamy.)

I was reading Genesis today and I am very early on (getting there). It's when Adam and Eve ate the forbidden fruit, then how they blame each other. If I was Eve I would have been hurt by the betrayal of Adam. Because instead of saying it is my fault too/ OUR FAULT he blames it all on EVE.

SURE!! Eve is no angel she could've just ate the damn fruit and that's that. But she had a moment of kindness where she decided to share this delicious forbidden fruit with her husband. When Genesis said that because of this women would have bad birth pains I threw my bible (jokingly) hahahahaha!

Through this story I thought of how easy it was for people to sway and waver in their beliefs because of other peoples words, values etc.. We can stray in our paths because we get distracted bu a shiny new rule or a way of life that isn't that grand in the end... it ends up being a shiny coin for a moment after it gets used and reused into this disgusting hygienic thing (going off topic).

I want us to be molded into people who don't sway so easily when temptations or other people's way of life/ influences come unto our lives. I want to be like Peter and say I am solid like a ROCK. Because I lean on Jesus the rock (not the actor). We should strive to be grounded in our faith so that we can be sure about what we think and express the truth, and Jesus' love to others. So we can impact the bigger sphere around us; because we're stable.



No comments:

Post a Comment