02/09/2015
I've heard these points from my mum's best friends, my aunties, my dad, my dads family, grandma :)
1. RESPECT YOUR MUM.
She is just amazing, so strong willed and diligent. She's gone through so much ever since she was younger, she's definitely a fighter and someone to look up to.
2. I have a ridiculous amount of people encouraging me and that are supporting me.
I have almost forgotten about my family in Korea. I was just living my busy life in New Zealand and not really paying attention anywhere else. But my family is right behind me and that is so encouraging and uplifting. Of course the Lord is with me always but it give me a lot of motivation to study harder, work harder, learn and grow more.
3. Your Dad loves you.
4. Don't chase money but do what you're passionate about ad the rest will follow.
(from Dad).
My mum went to a course that was running at Church called "healing through childhood wounds..."
And she told me that there was a session where you were writing a letter to your younger self.
"What would you want to tell your younger self today?"
(Have a think about it too).
If I was to write to my younger self... I would tell her; there is hope beyond this. There is light at the end of the tunnel. DON'T GIVE UP. TRUST THE LORD. TURN BACK TO HIM NOW.
You have a tremendous amount of blessings being poured out to you everyday. Rejoice!
Also obey/help/love your mum. xx
- Cindy.
No comments:
Post a Comment