20 years old. Going through life with the Lord. Struggles and Joys written.

Sunday, 18 October 2015

JESS


I love Jess! She's Canadian ;) 
I love walking and talking, it's such a productive and good way to talk deeper about life. 
So starting from the TOP ^^ 
I met Jess at the health & safety talk that freaked everyone out (they warned us not to walk around at night alone, lots of thieves etc..). Then we saw each other again at the international exchange talk, then again by the computers at the international lounge! 
We exchanged fb details and I contacted her because she was looking for an accommodation! I thought that it was hard enough trying to settle somewhere new! But on top of that trying to find somewhere to stay first would be so stressful. 

SO fast forwarding to today, We've been talking a lot about God and she is actively seeking and participating in all the christian union events and churchy activities we were going to. 

I can remember our first conversation about God and Christianity... where Jess mentioned recently that at the time she couldn't even say "God" but referred to him as a "higher power" because she was afraid to put a label on something. And yesterday JESS BOUGHT HER FIRST BIBLE!! She wants to go to church and is actively wanting to learn more! 
THAT'S ALL GOD RIGHT THERE! He will never leave you, nor forsake you. He used us to help lead Jess to Jesus. She's learnt so much in a span of a month and it's amazing to see this RADICLE change that only God could have done. She knows it's a journey and she also knows that the Lord has been planning this for a very long time. How amazing is our creator? 
Please keep her in your prayers, because it's the start to an amazing life! 





No comments:

Post a Comment