20 years old. Going through life with the Lord. Struggles and Joys written.
Tuesday, 15 September 2015
Angry note to self.
"야, 너 시작 부터 잘~ 한다.. 다른 GATE 에 있는 다음에 또 다른 사람 자리에 안고.... 와... 대박이다!"
Translation: "OI great start, good job for going to the wrong gate and then sitting on someone else's seat on the plane... wow... congrats."
The type of negative sarcasm I think over in my head.... I hear it in my Mum's voice when sh'es telling me off haha (love you mum). My lack of attention to DETAIL has always been the problem. I blame my Dad genes. I want Mum's.
It's 1:05 pm. I am on the plane, it's a miracle I made it!
But even though I made mistakes I am thankful to have found an introverted spot and reading my book. I probs would've hated everything 20 million times more if I was sitting in a crowded area with so many yappy koreans. But I kind of wish that GATE 11 wasn't so far away from GATE 17 haha....
PLEASE CINDY JANG
GET and then KEEP YOUR HEAD ON STRAIGHT.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment