20 years old. Going through life with the Lord. Struggles and Joys written.

Tuesday, 28 July 2015

The Residents.

These are real people, with real names.
Because I've worked at the village for a while and I see the same residents every week I know what they like and what they don't. I have come to know their pet peeves and habits, it's so interesting to observe. I would've loved to have learnt more about psychology but I thought it would be quite humorous and cute for me to mention some of the regular things I see at work.

Merv the perv: Is really not a Perv and Loui just gave him a terrible nickname, always comes early to pick up his takeaway for him and his wife. He doesn't talk much and he always has to get fruit because he never pays the full price :(

Charles: Always gets the nice dessert. Because he's a regular.

Josephine: Really like to abruptly talk about her personal details of her life. Very bad with self control, she has diabetes so when it comes to deciding what dessert she wants, she cannot say no to that yummy 10000 calorie sugar filled banana fritter with ice cream.

June: hates being moved and always slow in the cue because she likes to take her time (so cute).

Sheila: Just makes you SCREAM out what the desserts are even though I bet she can read the board and she knows what it is already.

Ron: Always the last to finish his meal.

Stewart: Doesn't like custard or any liquidy stuff with any of his hot meals a part from ice cream, they all love ice cream.

Allan: Had a knee surgery because he tried to rush up and get in front of all the women and be the first in line HAHA. He always gets the jelly for dessert.

Jeanie: Is cute. Always ALWAYS says thank you and goodnight to everyone. Which is more than what it means. We may be the last ones to see her alive that night.

Jimmy: No matter what always wants fruit with his dessert.

Ron: has a very big laugh and is such a people person.

Ivy: So sweet but has called me with 3 different names in the past year and half. Jasmine, Jascinda, Luscinda. I never corrected her haha!

Mary: Great sense of humor, hillarious! Always says it's my fault for handing out the desserts when she's the one who picks it. She always says she feels guilty picking the "bad" dessert hahaha

Faith: Likes to eat just custard in a bowl when there is custard with pie, pudding or crumble. Very strange lol

They have the same things over and over and over again, I think I would go cray.

People have rice for dessert. That is culturally weird for me. Rice for breakfast, lunch and dinner... then dessert. That sounds terrible.

Those were some of the things/antics I can remember about the residents that I work for and care about :)



No comments:

Post a Comment