20 years old. Going through life with the Lord. Struggles and Joys written.

Monday, 27 July 2015

IMAGERY

I went to St Pauls today.
I got quite a few images and things from God!

▲ Grace is not like filing in a long and complex application. 


Currently my life has just been me applying for a million things for my exchange programme. I think maybe that's why I'm not like ecstatic because it hasn't hit me yet. I'm still applying for my visa and honestly its such a drag. I know I shouldn't be complaining at all because it's SUCH A BLESSING to be able to go! 
It's an answer to prayer! 
But I've been in this mindset that I have a 'to do list' that never stops which is normal to everyone but mostly all of them is filling out a form with my personal details for something. I have treated God's grace this way as well. I kept thinking that I have a list of things to do and fill this massive gap to be able to have my sins forgiven. He loves us when we suck. He loves us when we fail. 

"You don't have to go through the long and hard application to be saved and forgiven by me."

▲ Symbols/action figures on a shelf.

On a very pretty, authentic, vintage shelf there is a cross, food, my fav kdrama, my studies, and..... some boy.
What will you choose?
It's my decision that dictate everything. 

What am I going to reach for today? 
I pray and hope it's the cross. 

▲ Building a relationship with God instead of building more of a relationship with someone (earthly).

What matters in the end?

▲ Our faith is like a staircase. (From Katie Ward)

We go through the same thing over and over. It's the same lesson but we grow each and every step. Even if we feel stationary and we've learnt the same lesson before. We're growing in it. I doubt that I am most times, but he is making my faith stronger and developing my character as his follower all the time. Even through it's the same dumb ditch I've fallen into. Even though it's the same chains that hold me down. God is going to make a breakthrough happen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment