They say that post exchange sucks.
True.
Cos your normal life is not like your exchange life where everything is new and exciting.
I've been having some great ups and downs! Like we all do in life, but I thought it wouldn't be such a harder transition to my normal life. My moonboot (which I don't really wear) has been so annoying haha (sorry for complaining). And I felt like a couch potato for the first week, then festival happened, it was cool. Then back to couch potatoing.
Then mum and I went away to Pakiri (Our fav beach) on Valentines and it was just so good!
We bonded and it was a great time to reconnect and become closer. (A true healing camp).
The reason I feel this way was because I felt unproductive. Really useless and just a waste in space.
Because before I was always doing something, I was always on some sort of mission. It was exciting and it was my drive. But being home I don't really know where I fit in anymore.
I'm not sad about it because, like others know I'm not trying my hardest to try and hangout with everyone. I've been a bit of a lone wolf. And it's actually been really nice! Lonely at times. It sounds really harsh and weird but I don't feel like coming back and living the life I led before I left. Which in my daily habits I feel like I've already conformed to. But I know that there is another community God wants me to be in, and I haven't met them yet, I'm hoping to go to another church and try things out there.
It may not work but who knows!
My time away from Northcross hangz has led me to spend time with my friends who aren't a part of it and who were the ones who contacted me when I was overseas.
The main thing is I don't want to spend time with people who were close to me but didn't bother to contact me when I was away. (BLUNT TRUTH). I've been feeling really productive last week and somewhat this week! Helping others out has been really nice!
Like I always say, God puts people in our lives for a reason.
two of my friends are quite ill at the moment, they are going through the same thing.
I am involved with supporting them and getting them back on the road to a healthier life.
Time is so precious, theres no point moping around.
Love others and Love God.
No comments:
Post a Comment