20 years old. Going through life with the Lord. Struggles and Joys written.

Thursday, 19 November 2015

YAY to Unfriending

I just went and unfriended like 250 people! WAHOOO
It sounds terrrrrriiibbbllee but the thing is they won't even know I've unfriended them!! HAHA
Because we're not friends in non fb life. Like REAL life.

It's been something that has been on my heart to do for such a long time!!!
AND I DID IT AND IT WAS SO NICE.
It was like when I cleaned out my wardrobe, but I cleaned out my friends hahahaha I am such a bad person. I think you should unfriend me!! (Saves me the trouble.)

I'm sorry if I've unfriended you but you still want to be friends with me. But we both know that I haven't seen you since highschool or for YEARS or I will most likely never going to seee you again!

GOODBYE xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment