20 years old. Going through life with the Lord. Struggles and Joys written.

Monday, 24 August 2015

The crown of thorns. CREATION MAG

I was reading creation mag the other day and it was really awesome! (I haven't even opened this magazine I had for about 2 years until recently oops).
To sum it up it was looking at what the bible indicated about the thorns that came about after Adam sinned and how if that was the case then MAN would've been created first before the thorns, which would mean evolution is not true. It was super detailed and I'm not science smart enough to grasp all of it but I loved the end of this article.

"But with correct (biblical) view of thorns, Jesus' death on the cross takes a greater 

poignancy (the quality of evoking a keen sense of sadness or regret). On his head he bore 

the consequences of the first man's rebellion against the Creator. If not for Adam's 

sin, there 

would have been no thorns for the Roman soldiers to twist into a 'crown' and force onto 

Jesus' head (John19:2-5). Crowned with thorns, a painful reminder of the consequences of 

the first Adam's sin, Jesus, the 'last Adam' (1 Corinthians 15:45), took upon Himself the 



Curse (Galatians 15:45) so that all who believe in Him are freed from it for eternity. There will be no more death, no more pain, no more curse, no more thorns- praise the "

[A THORNY ISSUE -David Catchpool]

How flippen beautiful is that!

No comments:

Post a Comment